Saturday, March 31, 2012

Panorama Spring Series

Once again I am back in Panorama, B.C. for a six-day spring series race: 2 super-g's, 2 GS's, and 2 slaloms.  The weather was consistent all the way from Whitefish to the opening of the mountain pass to Panorama: pouring rain.  The rain changed to wet snow, and the weather isn't terribly spring like here.  I'll keep you posted on my results this week.

Since January I've been taking two online courses: Digital Photography and Physical Education.  I've had a lot of fun with Digital Photography; each week my classmates (scattered all over MT) and I each take a picture demonstrating that week's principle or element of art (things like shape, contrast, texture, etc...)

Here's some samples of the shots I've been taking over the past couple months:  





 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nevada. It looks like you are taking some nice pictures. Great to know you lowered your points. I enjoyed reading about Panorama. Marni

    ReplyDelete